Thursday, September 4, 2008

Miracles never cease!

For those of you who know me well, you also know that I am so NOT a reader.
I mean I CAN read. I am perfectly capable but it is not high on the priority list. Oh, sure I can read magazines (of all types) and cookbooks all day long. But to actually, purposefully sit down to read a B-O-O-K....not likely to happen.
So a miracle has occured as of yesterday... I not only read but FINISHED this entire book.




Now, it is a "childrens" book and I did read it (out loud) with Hayden BUT nevertheless I READ IT!!
Maybe there is hope for me to be a reader after all!

2 comments:

rachael... said...

Congratulations! It's a start!

Boyz3Mommy said...

You know, Mac isn't either and he's so hooked on a book right now, I'm totally impressed.

WTG CC!! Maybe you could start swapping books with us girls. I know...don't push it, right?