So, I know this is quite late but I just remembered that I hadn't posted anything about this trip. We had a fabulous time in Playa Del Carmen once again. Even though I was having a really hard time leaving the boys mid-week, missing Hayden's baseball game and asking my parents to do all of this....once we got there I was much better!
The Iberostar Paraiso Lindo was beyond beautiful. My favorite place out of all the places we have been to thus far.
We hung out at the pool bar during the day and drank one of every swirly drink they had. Then at night, we would go dancing at the Galaxy night club ( which was decorated in a Star Wars motif of all things!!)
We had a great time hangin' out with Jason and new girlfriend Stephanie. We think they are perfect for each other. And as usual, everytime Wimberley gets on my nerves I just sit back and think about this great trip!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ah, vacation. Sounds fabulous.
Post a Comment