Tuesday, April 29, 2008

much anticipated!

After much anticipation and procrastination (by me)....I have finally started MY BLOG!


The end of the school year is fast approaching for my sweet boys and just like this blog, there is much anticipation and much procrastination (by me again!) about getting stuff done before THEY are out of school.


I had so many expectations of what my life would be like this year when Reed went to kindergarten.....and they would BOTH be in school. Here is a partial list of things that I was going to accomplish this year:


1. go through ALL my saved recipe clippings and ORGANIZE them- yeah, right!


2. organize my closet (so that I can find things like the BUNCO bag!)


3. work in my yard and get it completely beautiful like the lady across the street - NOT!


4. Have a completely organized office so that I could help my husband with his "stuff" - again, not happening yet!


5. Find some wonderful, part-time job thing that would make a lot of extra cash and not interfere with ANY of the boys school or other activities - let me know if ya'll find this!





And there are many more, but I will stop there. In all fairness to myself, I did accomplish a few things. They just weren't on my list!


1. I did volunteer for the 1st time in my life...very rewarding for the soul!


2. I did help and get involved at the boys school. I now know all the teachers, custodians, secretaries and they know me and my children!


3. I did start a blog...something I never thought I would do! :)





So now after all this anticipation (and procastination by me) I am hungry for lunch! Until tomorrow when I will start all over again!

3 comments:

mbc said...

Good for you! I love it. Makes me think about things I want to accomplish this summer. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Boyz3Mommy said...

OKAY - I accept!!!! Yay CC!!

Love ya.

rachael... said...

Sounds like my high hopes for what I would get done during my maternity leave!!