Monday, May 19, 2008

JUMP IN!

Well, yesterday was a beautiful day! The weather was warm enough and we went for a swim. The water was too cold for Momma but the boys had a great time . Can't you just hear the splash of the water?? Being out in the sunshine made us all feel so good. Not to mention the great Pina Coladas my husband fixed!


Bring on the summertime!!!

3 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

cute cute cute. make your pictures bigger...i can't see those cutie facies!! :)

the water was SOOOOO cold yesterday. i dove in twice and i think i went numb both times. the boys lips were blue and they were shivering, but they didn't want to get out!!

rachael... said...

I think everybody had the same idea last weekend...Scott and Gage went to the pool too, but it was too cold for Beck and I. I wish I shared your enthusiasm for summer time!

mbc said...

Aaaah, that pool makes me so ready for summer. Fabulous pics.